- Download a website or torrent of song lyrics
- Parse the result (with BeautifulSoup)
- Use NLTK (Natural Language Toolkit) to lookup Wordnet synsets (homonyms, holonyms, hypernyms, antonyms, meronyms, synonyms and lemmas) as replacement candidates.
- Replace all the words in the poem (retaining the words-per-line and verse and grammar of prepositions and pronouns)
- Sift through ‘the reservoir‘ of words that returned no results from synset search to find dense tweets worthy of a bot.
- Or check out the [ for now, terrible] 5,067 poems created in 8898 secs
Have a peek at a few results posted on my twitter feed:
The poetic problem is that these poems lack insight. Blastocytes have orders of magnitude more experiential insight than these poems.